Valentine day plans?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittykat09 Posts: 38
ozypozy Posts: 2950
No plans, h2b is sick at the mo. We were supposed to be going out for dinner tonight but he's not able. Will do somthing in a couple of weeks cos he's working next weekend.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Staying in - got my M&S offer tonight so looking forward to that tomorrow night!!!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Heading away for a lovely long weekend to Cork tomorrow with H2B, cannot wait :o)ll :o)ll
classygal Posts: 436
Nothing, we went for a meal tonight, I have just bought dh some chocolates and a sexy pair of knickers and nightdress as a treat for him (and me!) tomorrow, we might go to the cinema or just have a duvet day tomorrow. :lvs
classygal Posts: 436
Just realised thats not really nothing!
[quote="kittykat09":c5w7h6w8]i got M&S offer today too Ohsotired, in fact i got two, one for sunday dinner aswell...great deal and the food looks fab, started the btl of wine tonite though ..oops![/quote:c5w7h6w8] I bought a second bottle of wine to keep me company tonight!!!! My mam bought 3 offers to do the rest of the family for the weekend! She gave me an extra rose!!!! :lvs :lvs
[quote="kittykat09":2qyte2af]I bought a second bottle of wine to keep me company tonight!!!! My mam bought 3 offers to do the rest of the family for the weekend! She gave me an extra rose!!!! :lvs :lvs[/quote:2qyte2af] i got 2 roses with the offer and was planning to put them in small vase on dinner table tomorrow, but when i got home there was a big bouquet of red and pink roses for me from the oher half...i was thrilled :lvs[/quote] Ohhhhhhhhhhh so sweet!!!!!!!! My OH is out on the beers tonight so I'm expecting a nice pressie tomorrow!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0