Vicious circle! Anyone else like this

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I feel sick & kind of like I have an empty tummy so I eat.... I feel better while I'm eating.......Then afterwards I feel sick again!! :o0 The joys! :-8
Wanna Bump Posts: 117
I'm exactly the same :o0 I feel I'm eating rings around me just to feel "normal" O:|
Thank God! I’m not alone! Not that I want you to be going through this of course Wanna Bump but you know what I mean, it’s nice to know I’m not being a drama queen! :o0 I just had a chicken panini & I felt grand while I was eating it & now I feel positively vile! I’m also gasping but can’t stomach water!! :hic How many weeks are you?
octbride2007 Posts: 774
oh girls, thank god for that! I thought there was something wrong with me. Want to eat but cant eat, then I hold off, then I decide I want to eat, then I regret that I did cos I feel awful and bloated .....vicious circle is right. They tell me this passes but I really hope it does soon as driving me up the wall :eek
They say for some it passes at the 12 week mark for others it can go on longer. My MIL was violently sick for all 9 months of one of her pregnancies :eek But that was rare she said.
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
oh good god this has just started today. it took me an hour & a half to leave my house today. was dry wretching for 30mins :( just had (was sick with the hunger) so had a brown roll with cheese, ham and crisps and i feel like its all just sitting half way down my throat. i'm AGES away from the loo so if i start wretching is gonna be VERY embarrassing
I so feel your pain Minkie. I had a chicken & cheese & onion panini & it keep repeating on me, real like sick burps... Gross.... :eek
yeh i've been burping non stop since i woke this morning and every burp almost turns into a wretch. not attractive! trying to drink water cuz i'm parching but its making me worse
Stop, I've been sipping a litre bottle since this morning! Normally I'd have about 2/3 litres down me by now!
are you drinking more since you got PG? i used to go all day long without drinking anything other than a cup of tea and now i can't stop drinking water