videographer please help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride2b13 Posts: 39
HI girls Really didnt think this would be such a hassle. O:| But we cant find a videographer that is good quality and within our budget. I need someone to film from the ceremony to the first dance , dont really want them to film the preparations at my house. But I cant find anyone that is not really crappy quality with ridiculous editing for less than €1000 i have gone over budget on everything else so I cannot go over on this, we just dont have it. Any help would be great . thanks
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
We had Lukas from Diga. It was ceremony only for 300. His website is quite good for working out the package you want. We love our DVD, so professional and he was not at all in our face, either was the second videographer he had on the day (didn't even realise there was a second person till I seen the finished DVD :-8 )
MrsEwing Posts: 89
I got a really good quote from Gaffey Productions, you pick what you want to be included in the package, so you only pay for what you want.
brightstars Posts: 286
Hi Try brophy videography. That is who we have booked and are doing exactly what you want for 1000. They don't film at the house because the photographer is enough
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
Hi try Ddigital http://d-digital.net/ really good packages on their website, we had the 700 euros package but like yourself i didn't want them in the house that morning so they started from the church.
MrsCtobe2014 Posts: 17
We have booked Brian duignan for video and photos, was very reasonable and great quality
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
I have to recommend JMB Videos - We had them for our wedding a fortnight ago and they were fabulous. Two men come, so you really don't miss a thing with two cameras and they are just great. We got our highlights the next day and it was great to see it so soon after the wedding. They were amazing men to deal with and I couldn't recommend them enough.
Derg Media Posts: 5
check us out at dermedia com
2013Sunshine Posts: 141
Hi, I have booked sarsfield media and I am getting a great deal from the house to the first couple of dances for 700 euro and I think we get 3 or 4 copies of the DVD. Let me know if you want any more info :)
southgirl Posts: 5
Try abbeyvideoproductions- based in Tipp Joe has fantastic offers cheapest is 400 euro and he is very nice to deal with