Wat wk did u get 1st scan no public list?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bree Posts: 1880
Hi-wondered when you got your first scan as a public patient? Last time was at 14wks i think, but not sure when i got the letter to tell me of date and dying to know so can look forward to it... Every hospital is different,attending mullingar
summer daisy Posts: 1336
hiya bree.. I think it was about week 12 - it was in Limerick anyway.. Hope that you are feeling ok? Hugs
jen2007 Posts: 218
:thnk im 7wks and 3 days i received my appointment last wk for the 28 nov so cant wait seems so far away as we want to tell people after the scan i'l be almost 13 wks so i hope the time goes quick :wv
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Im public in Portlaoise and first scan was at 20 weeks.
charli Posts: 5994
public in Limerick is between 12-14 weeks and you usually would get the appointment 4 weeks in advance :wv
All the way May Posts: 203
I had my first scan at 15 weeks.
missc Posts: 875
When they gave me appt, it was for 15wks. but after scan it turned out my dates were wrong and i was only 13wks
Bear Posts: 671
I'm going public in the Coombe and had my first scan at 10 weeks. Not for any particular reason thats just when I was called.
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Public in holles st. was 20wks
molls Posts: 149
Public in Portlaoise - my first appointment is in a week and a half and I think I'll get a scan then. I'll be 17 weeks.