Menu

Wedding band advice needed please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrscaso Posts: 58
Hey Girls Am living in the midlands, has anyone ever heard of "The Good Guys" wedding band. I had another band in mind but just received an email to say there are booked for 10th Sep 2010.....am sick. Saw them at a wedding last year,What I loved about them was that they kept the dancefloor full from the first song. Everyone enjoyed it so much. Please help, does anyone know of a wedding band that will do the same for me Karen x
marste Posts: 37
Try After Dark, they are brilliant
Harlequin Wol Best Band Posts: 645
Hi Karen, There are many good bands on that that are performance orientated and will put on a great show for you. Put your details into the WOL Service Finder and see who is available for your date. Also try Vertigo from Dublin. They put on a great show. Unfortuantely Harlequin is already booked for September 10th as well so i cant offer you our services. I hope you get fixed up with a fantastic band. Regards Paul Harlequin [email protected] :wv
200210bride Posts: 422
just saw your post and had to reply. there is a 6 piece band called the whiskey river band based in westmeath/ longford and they are FAB!!! we have them booked for our wedding in feb and i really cant wait to hear them. we heard them at a fe weddings already and they are guaranteed to have the floor wedged from start to end. they play a huge range of music to suit young and old. they are 100% if u want any more info just let me know HTH :wv
mrscaso Posts: 58
Thanx girls for your replies, will check these bands out. 200210 bride, thx will defo look into whiskey river seen as there close enough to home Karen x
Adare Posts: 21
look up Connor Mc Keon and the Legends of Swing also. We had them for our wedding in March....they were absolutely fabulous!!!!!! very good We loved them...spent night on the dance floor - as did all of our guests. they were so good - and a pleasure to deal with - BONUS!!!!!