wedding rings up north

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shell10 Posts: 34
Hi girls can anyone recommend a good jewellers up north for wedding rings?
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
a lot of ollies mentioned faller, Im going there next weekend to have a look
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Ernest Jones Jewellers in the Quays shopping centre in Newry. We got ours there.
oharetobe Posts: 367
Jack Murphy's - always stand by his stuff McWhirtler's - I found them very reasonable and helpful Diamonds - Got my ring here, stock not loads but has 50% of at the moment Unit 3 The Quays Shopping Centre Newry County Down Northern Ireland BT35 8QS 02830261377 Ernest Jones - 34a The Quays Shopping Centre Newry County Down Northern Ireland BT35 8QS 0283083 3279
ddesmond Posts: 457
We're going up on Saturday - have rings picked out in Fields but just want to see price diff! Every little helps!!! Will let you know how we get on
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
If you get as far as belfast, I'd recomment Joseph Rea, Gardiners or Murray and Co!
mrs hen Posts: 120
We got our rings in Joseph Rea's in Belfast at the weekend. We couldn't believe the price difference and there was a 50% sale on diamonds. I got a diamond set wedding band with princess cut diamonds in a channel setting (1 carat). The same ring was more than double the price down here.
bijou Posts: 1154
I'm getting mine from Fallers in Derry - . Marie was very patient and helpfull. I asked a jewler here to price making my ring and was quoted 1200 euro. I am getting it from Fallers for 869 euro - and I say on another web site, 2,800 usdolloars!! So I think they are goo value and defo good quality. The shop is gorgeous olde world too, feels right buying diamonds from them!!!
mrsm2010 Posts: 464
Another recommendation for Murray and Co if you are going as far as Belfast. Brilliant Service!
June 2009 Posts: 43
Went to Fallers on Saturday and H2B got is ring in palladium, I couldnt get my ring there as they only do platium and palladium, no white gold...I got my ring in Sproules on Carlisle Road in Derry, also very good and helpful