Wedding shoes €16 on littlewoods

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Hi Just seen these wedding shoe on littlewoods website. [img:hjkfrgsj]http://images.littlewoods.com/is/image/Littlewoods/prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A011_SP170_22_CT02Ca&$p1_img=Littlewoods/saleredroundel[/img:hjkfrgsj] Here is the link to the page
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Thanks!
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="SEO":2sncpjrh]Welcome to Luxury Designer Fashion Outlet Mall,shopping here save 70% off ! website : Welcome to Luxury Designer Fashion Outlet Mall,shopping here save 70% off ! website : [/quote:2sncpjrh] Did you not take the hint the last time? All your posts have been reported. AGAIN. :action28 :action28 :action28
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
oh thery r lovely and wat a bargain O-O [quote="SEO":20cyd94i]Welcome to Luxury Designer Fashion Outlet Mall,shopping here save 70% off ! website : Welcome to Luxury Designer Fashion Outlet Mall,shopping here save 70% off ! website : [/quote:20cyd94i] :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: GO AWAY
mrsdribbles Posts: 431
[quote="SEO":140fwie0]Welcome to Luxury Designer Fashion Outlet Mall,shopping here save 70% off ! website : Welcome to Luxury Designer Fashion Outlet Mall,shopping here save 70% off ! website : [/quote:140fwie0] Where did that come from?! THem wedding shoes are lovely!!! Bit too high for me though but good buy for other B2B! :wv
Muse Posts: 1580
They're lovely and a real bargain!