weddings rings ..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Salser Posts: 52
Hi How much are your wedding rings costing? Got a quote for mine but thought it was quite high
MsCabbage Posts: 674
Hi Salser, mine is about £1500 which is a lot I know but its pretty much the only remnant left after the wedding day so we didn't mind spending a bit more on it.
Salser Posts: 52
Mine is 18 ct white gold - thick band for c 500 - 600 - does that seem reasonable?
Bride2B02/08/08 Posts: 86
Hi, mine was €960 and H2B €900. Mine is plain platnium band and husbands a mix of white & yellow gold. :wv
poppey Posts: 114
probably is good for white gold as its more expensive than yellow gold. You should shop around though and try get a good deal for paying cash or buying two whatever. We got mine, a yellow gold 18ct 3.5 mm lovely weight plain band for 240 euro in O Connors in Harolds Cross its a beautiful ring. Nicest I found and we tried 3 jewellers and H2B got an 18ct 5mm yellow gold for 360 euro both for 600 but they will consider a discount if we pay cash which we will when we collect them. They were the best value in our opinion. They also will clean my engagement ring and I didn't even ask for that! Good luck with your search
MrsDecemberBride07 Posts: 594
total for both rings €350, 18K yellow gold rings
Dolphin Lover Posts: 303
hi i got platinum band for £300 and he got palladium band for £350. we went to newry for excellent choice and service. we were quoted much higher in dublin. only collected them there on saturday. we're very pleased.
Greece Posts: 1800
hey - mine will cost about €1500 but its got diamonds in it and H2B i tink about €500. We are cutting back elsewhere as we will have therings for life so may as well get the ones we want. :o)ll
todins Posts: 191
€350 for DH it's white and yellow gold and mine was €375 with white and yellow gold and 3 diamonds in it.
pinkdiva Posts: 457
We ordered ours on Sunday. The 2 of them are costing €1100, so €550 each. They are both being made specially. Mine is 18 ct white gold with 5 diamonds set in it and its being made to fit around my engagement ring and h2b's is plain 8mm 18ct white gold matte finish. We are getting them from Rocks on Grafton St. [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:3rwsiy2n]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;6/st/20080308/e/I+marry+my+soulmate/dt/5/k/05fd/event.png[/img:3rwsiy2n] [/url]