What a Klutz!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

trance Posts: 3129
I brought some of last nights left over pasta in for my lunch today, just had to eat it was so hungry, I've spilled pasta sauce all down my lovely straight out of the wash clean cotton top, I'm such a KLUTZ, will have to keep my cardi on all day now to cover it up :duh:
gillette Posts: 1803
Trance, I'm your twin. I'm a chocoholic and with years of practice, I still can't eat it without getting it EVERYWHERE! My wedding day must have been the one day of my life that I spilled nothing!
trance Posts: 3129
Oh chocolate, don't talk to me, if it wasn't so ridiculous looking I would wear a bib!! My slobby at home sweatshirts that I lounge about in ALWAYS have a food stain on, straight outta the wash, first thing I eat...spill.... :-8
ott Posts: 3920
Oh, Murphy's Law. I can eat no problem at a kitchen table, but as soon as I sit down at my desk to eat (somedays we're not allowed use the kitchen at work) I'm guaranteed to spill something. :duh:
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
ha ha ye'r all such messers :o0 :o0
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
OK I went to the bathroom a while ago and happened to glance in the mirror while washing my hands. There I saw that I had a big lump of dried pasta sauce on my.... [size=50:gkn25pqm]face[/size:gkn25pqm] :-8 :-8 :-8 Thank God I am working from home and am home alone :-8
gillette Posts: 1803
:o0 DH is much better than me but I came home the other day to find him with soup on his face. Unfortunately, the first thing out of my mouth was "Eww". Not the best way to greet the love of your life!
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="mrsdiamond":1iqwgi9w]ha ha ye'r all such messers :o0 :o0[/quote:1iqwgi9w] I wouldn't be laughing at us if I was you, diamond. Soon enough you'll have baby food in your hair and baby vomit on all your clothes. Mwah ha ha ha!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="gillette":3n6slzzs]:o0 DH is much better than me but I came home the other day to find him with soup on his face. Unfortunately, the first thing out of my mouth was "Eww". Not the best way to greet the love of your life![/quote:3n6slzzs] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Phew, I'm not alone :o0