What are you on?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Are any/all of you taking supplements of some sort? I've started drinking a Rubex Boost every morning. I'm normally very bad at getting into the habit of remembering to take tablets but with the drink it doesn't seem to a problem. I've gotten so many calcium tablets over the years but they have just languished in the cupboard. I know I should take them as I don't drink milk and I'm not big into dairy. I also heard Folic Acid is quite good for women and some take even if they aren't TTC. I really want to get healthier... Just wanted to pick your brains.
bobbyjoe Posts: 395
I take cod liver oil during the winter months. I take a multivitamin the rest of the year but I prob don’t really need it.
Diamondz Posts: 2208
I take the Seven Seas vitamin b complex when I feel I need a boost - but I don't eat meat and have an intolerance to dairy so eat very little of that....
trance Posts: 3129
I take Vitamin B for energy and well being, Vitamin D for my bones and my immune system & evening Primrose oil for my hormones/moods (although I'm thinking of switching to Agnus Castus for this), plus an anti histamine (still)
mkb Posts: 1744
I have a clotting disorder so i take a whole host of things every day. It was really hard to get into a system for taking them and some can be really harsh on your stomach, but now im in a little routine and i take them all at breakfast time now. I take sicky icky iron tablets vitamin b12 vitamin d vitamin c rubex mixed with orange juice( i can't drink them on there own) with an another iron supplement. folic acid and zinc i also take the supplements boots do for hair and nails but thats more for vanity than health I suppose, :o0 i also want to start taking eveing primrose too. I seem like a vitamin junkie now that i have listed them it out. :eek :eek
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
O:o)
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Gosh, I'm very bad, I don't take any supplaments :-8 I used to take them a few years ago, but then got out of the habut. I should really look into them again....
paperclips Posts: 3146
cod liver oil supplements and bassetts soft and chewy multivitamins every day.
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I take a Berocca Boost or similar (on Aldi one at moment- €5 cheaper!) every morning when I come into work, and sometimes another for the 3pm slump. Like OP I have a range in the press at home, that never seem to get taken, but seem to be better at taking the drink ones. Maybe it's because I have it as part of my work routine now. I should really take in my Calcium and Cod Liver Oil tablets to office too, and use the Berocca to wash them down :hic