what do ya think

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
mini dilemma My friends i met down in brighton have asked me to go out tonight and there's a crowd of them going to a pretty good spot and staying there for the night. I said id go to the fireworks display with my sister and my neice tonight and im broke so thats why i wont be going out and my sister is so looking forward to it. however my mate just texted me sayin "ah shin bring £20stg that's all i have and we'll have a great night" but......my ex is over with her mates for the weekend and they're all drinking together down there and i dont want to see her to be honest for various reasons but at the same time she's moving over in january and im going to have to get used to it. im dyin for a night out and it's a cool spot with cheesy pop music but i wanted to save my money also for a new duvet set in ikea as ive none for when i move will i a) go out (its a 40 min train journey from london)...and just spend the money on the train fare and the bare minimum for drinkies and dissapoint my sister (who i hope will understand) or b) stick to the sensible original option and have that attitude of 'well if ive no money than that's tough' (baring in my mind, it can drive you crazy sittin in all week) i know, i know, its a drama...but that's me :-8 just tell me to go out and then i'll feel better.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Plan A.
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Shin - When did ya move over!!?? Where are you living then - Brighton ? Thats only half an hour away from me! Hows it going for you? I reckon spend the time with your sis just in case you are wondering! C. X
ya think token?? well i did want to get use out of my new jeans and top. >:o)
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Sorry, by Plan A I mean go with your original plan. So basically, when I say Plan A I mean plan b.
[quote="Mrs TA":1tnhpgkh]Shin - When did ya move over!!?? Where are you living then - Brighton ? Thats only half an hour away from me! Hows it going for you? I reckon spend the time with your sis just in case you are wondering! C. X[/quote:1tnhpgkh] hey hey mrs ta, long time no WOL/see. how's you?? yeah moved over a month ago and itchin to get out tonight but soooo many more cons than pro's. but i need to have a bop to the spice girls "i wanna make you hollllaaar and hear you scream my naaaaame" la la la la" yeah, love it here so far have to say.
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Well if you want my opinion (which I know you don't but I'm giving it anyway >:o) ) I would stay with your sister. This is probably the first time that she has had a chance to share something like this with her daughter and her sister and she is looking forward to it. If she is anything like my sistershe will be all excited about getting to spend some quality time with her little sis and her daughter. She will probably say that she doesn't mind but be disappointed underneath. Stay and have a great feebie night with your sis, get a cheap bottle of wine and stay in and have a chat. That's my tuppence worth.
god, you're right. just thinking about it, it was a bit selfish of me to even considering f*cking off for the night while she planned for us to do stuff. she even paid for my ticket to it actually now that i remember. i think i'll have to give my plan to boogie on the dance floor a miss tonight.
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Havent been wolling for a while - combination of being busy in work and mostly being on Fertility Friends site - but check in on the wol site every little while - was watching out for you. So I suppose I shouldnt mention then that I have tickets to the Spice girls in January!! hee hee Am am still loving it here too but still miss home loads too so its a mixed bag of love and like!! C. X
[quote="Mrs TA":dg21cu63]Havent been wolling for a while - combination of being busy in work and mostly being on Fertility Friends site - but check in on the wol site every little while - was watching out for you. So I suppose I shouldnt mention then that I have tickets to the Spice girls in January!! hee hee Am am still loving it here too but still miss home loads too so its a mixed bag of love and like!! C. X[/quote:dg21cu63] oh god..."the spice girls"??? can i officially hate you?? i'd say they give great entertainment..id looovvve to go and see them. might go online and have a look to see the availability of tickets.