What do you make of this?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hins Posts: 940
I went for an interview this morning for a P.A. role, and I thought it went really well. She said they are looking for someone really quickly to fill the role and told me a bit more about the company etc... So she said she has wittled it down to a handful of people and wants to make a decision soon and that there could be a round of second interviews to meet with her again plus the MD. So got home there just under an hour ago and I got a call there again and she said that she'd like me to come back in this afternoon :eek To meet with the MD for a 2nd interview. I don't want to get my hopes up but being called back for a 2nd interview in the one day is a bit odd no? I don't know whether she's still interviewing other people or not but she said she wants me to meet with the MD today (her words) God do I start to get my hopes up or what? :-8
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
If it were me shin id be getting my hopes up, thats great news, ive never heard of that sooooo fast, I'll say a little prayer for you, Good luck this afternoon, le me know how you get on :o)ll :o)ll
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Sounds promising, best of luck and let us know how you get on
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Sounds very very promising!!!!! Best of luck!!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Good Luck with it!!!!!
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
yea deffo good luck its def not a bad thing
Hins Posts: 940
Thanks girlies, I'm annoyed at myself for being a bit too hopeful, but I'm delighted at being called back so quickly. God it'd be great to get a job again and start working. I HATE getting into a rut when you're unemployed, it's very disheartening. Here's hoping all the other wollies who are unemployed get something also....it's hard going out there at the moment as you know.
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
Def sounds very very promising!!!!! Best of luck with it!!!
angel3 Posts: 1572
Good Luck sounds promising! :thnk
aston Posts: 4100
Let us know how you get on! :wv best of luck and good to be positive! xx