What does 'Imao and pmsl' mean?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi Girls, I hope someone can shed some light on my curiosity here and enlighten be with what the abreiviations 'Imao & pmsl' mean!!!! It's been buggin me for ages and I'm tooo embarassed to ask anyone for fear I seem uncool.....if you know what I mean..... :-8
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
I remember ages ago having to look these up aswell pmsl - p*ssing my self laughing lmao - Laughing my ass off :wv :wv
BETTYBOOP12 Posts: 164
Hi Dublin girl i know that pmsl means "pissing myself laughing" i think anyway as for the other one i am in the same boat as you have been wondering this with a while too so glad u asked that question hopefully both our curiosity will be satisfied now :o0
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
[quote="want a bambino":1y3v9sqx]I remember ages ago having to look these up aswell pmsl - p*ssing my self laughing lmao - Laughing my ass off :wv :wv[/quote:1y3v9sqx] hahahaha....Thanks .....I am pmsl and lmao at the moment.....When someone tells you what they mean, it is so obvious then. :duh: :duh: :o0 At least I know now, so THANK YOU!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
[quote="DublinGirl":2gmo2otq][quote="want a bambino":2gmo2otq]I remember ages ago having to look these up aswell pmsl - p*ssing my self laughing lmao - Laughing my ass off :wv :wv[/quote:2gmo2otq] hahahaha....Thanks .....I am pmsl and lmao at the moment.....When someone tells you what they mean, it is so obvious then. :duh: :duh: :o0 At least I know now, so THANK YOU!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2gmo2otq] pmsl :yelrotflmaosmilie: I remember looking it up to going duh :duh: thats what it means use it to your hearts content now :o0