What's everyone wearing to their hen?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitednerjabride Posts: 869
Heh girlies, just wondering what you're all planning on wearing for the big night? Have a dress in mind that i love the look of and literally cannot stop thinking of but its on the net and i cant return if dont like--am sure be grando but i hate hate hate my knees and this dress could easily show them off---eekkkk!!!Oh decisions decisions. Here it is [attachment=0:2k0ndb18]xpw1240393978015.jpg[/attachment:2k0ndb18] Not going for black, gona get it in champagne as all the rest of the girls are in black dresses
or this is Champagne, thik they're both the same just this one is longer??? [attachment=0:14ml7xn9]hendress.jpg[/attachment:14ml7xn9][attachment=0:14ml7xn9]hendress.jpg[/attachment:14ml7xn9]
BusyDee Posts: 8527
This is what im wearing: [img:ltrji90v]http://images.bravissimo.com/clothing/bl60pka-large.jpg[/img:ltrji90v] Got it last week and its perfect!
cannotwait Posts: 34
Oh WOW girls, those dresses are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! YOu both are going to look fabulous! Ive the same problem, I HATE my knees! Am on a major diet since January and have lost weight from everywhere EXCEPT my legs, so frustrating :( If ye dont mind me asking, where'd ye get those dresses?
, sooooooooooo reasonable
thanks a million, youre very good :)
BusyDee Posts: 8527
I got mine from also got my bridesmaids dresses from them a while back!
Thanks DCee :wv
Victorious Posts: 122
Hi all! Do the stuff from lightinthebox come from China...wondering how much shipping is? Also if receiving it takes long after ordering it. They have some nice stuff. Thanks! :thnk
lunasa2010 Posts: 335
Hey DCee I absolutely adore that dress. How realistic are the sizes?? I've slimmed from a 16 to a 12 but I'm the complete opposite of you ladies unfortunately! I've tiny legs and hips and carry all my weight in my tummy and back!