What to wear dress shopping

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Hi what do you wear when going looking at dresses.Im going with my BM tomorrow as she home and is not sure when she will be home again.it just to give her ideas and to let her be included
Shopgirl 1 Posts: 660
I wore jeans and a plain top with ballet pumps. Things that were easy to slip on and off. Oh and white underwear and a strapless bra. I didn't bother bringing heels as all the shops had bridal shoes to try with the dresses already.
Miss Jingles Posts: 215
Same here - skin coloured underwear, a strapess bra and clothes that you can slip in and out of. I wore heals as some places didn't have shoes to fit my size 7 feet. I had so much fun dress shopping - so sad its all over. Enjoy it!!
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Good support comfie underwear!
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
I wore jeans and a hoodie. I have my shoes already so brought them with me and a bought a brand new white bra for the occassion :o0 Make sure to have a bottle of deodrant in your bag as it's hard work trying on the dresses. I am in the middle of dress shopping as well and loving it Enjoy :wv
Elban26 Posts: 2458
I wore jeans, a top and pumps, strapless bra is essential! Bring baby wipes and deo so you can freshen up after trying them on, ity really knocks the sweat out of you! Great experience though, enjoy every minute! :wv