What to write in card?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
Girls, You are going to think I am a right idiot, but I am writing a 'good luck and congrats' card for a girl who just bought her house here in work and so far I have written "Best of luck in your new home…" and I have had a mental blank. It is from the whole department and she is the stony type, so I don’t want to write anything too cutesy or coy… Help me out...my brain isnt working
clucky Posts: 26471
try these '' hope you have many happy years in your new home'' ''hope you turn your house into a home'' ''wishing you many years of happiness in your new home'' ''hope you christen every room ;) ''
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote:2ue0r6qh]''hope you christen every room '' [/quote:2ue0r6qh] LUCKY! i'v just burst out laughing and they are all looking at me, like i've got two heads! :lol: :lol:
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
[quote:8lkt2ozd]''hope you christen every room ''[/quote:8lkt2ozd] ha ha if it was a card for anyone else i would write that...but not her...she has had a serious sense of humour bypass... thanks lucky for all the suggestions...mental block lifted, card signed and sealed...WOL saves the day again!