What was your first post..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheile Posts: 1202
Here's mine [quote:390cs69r]I'm at 12:00pm aswell. I thought it too early, but we have 1hr drive to reception, and plus the church we are getting married in has times set for weddings, 12:00pm, 2:00pm or 4:00pm, we had no choice. Think of the crack you'll have in the morning - all that RUSHING around!!!!![/quote:390cs69r] No introduction, just straight in there :lol:
mad woman Posts: 22106
how sad is this?????? [quote:2k310e3t]Posted: 17 Nov 2004 17:34 Post subject: diet tip -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- green tea [/quote:2k310e3t] although, it was my 1st post on these forums, I used to post on the old ones as well. :oops:
charli Posts: 5994
good idea cheile, tee, hee :lol: [i:319hryrv]hi girls, im new i am also a rome bride, or going to be!! i have heard great things about the San Silvestro church and the 2 Irish priests that work there, apparently they do all organising for ... [/i:319hryrv] i was lurking for a while though :lol:
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Forum: Old Faithful Posted: 19 Nov 2004 14:16 Subject: More Friday Fun - 3 Things that bring you Comfort Food ~(any kind) Bedtime And a cuddle from H2B Not too bad :?
*gone* Posts: 4785
I jumped straight on in there with a rant about how we'd picked out a ring and he still hadn't proposed to me. Months later and, OH, SAME STORY!! O:| O:| O:|
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:15tcg0hg]I jumped straight on in there with a rant about how we'd picked out a ring and he still hadn't proposed to me. Months later and, OH, SAME STORY!! O:| O:| O:|[/quote:15tcg0hg] For fear of opening a can of worms but can I just clarify you are not engaged??????
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
[quote:3h7k3oda]hi, citywest hotel has a gorgeous sweeping staircase....and exquisite christmas decor too in December... Don't worry about it being short notice...our wedding is on 4th January next year and we still don't have a venue and i'm strangely still quite calm about the whole thing!.... xxx kim xxx[/quote:3h7k3oda] AHAHAHHAHA 3 KISSES EITHER SIDE RIGHT FROM THE WORD GO!...GOD I'M EASY.... :lol:
charli Posts: 5994
i remember you from over on the pink side before them though RocknRoll!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote:2ldbddwi][quote:2ldbddwi]I jumped straight on in there with a rant about how we'd picked out a ring and he still hadn't proposed to me. Months later and, OH, SAME STORY!! O:| O:| O:|[/quote:2ldbddwi] For fear of opening a can of worms but can I just clarify you are not engaged??????[/quote:2ldbddwi] No I'm not. [i:2ldbddwi]sniff sniff [/i:2ldbddwi]:cry: :cry: [i:2ldbddwi]sniff sniff [/i:2ldbddwi] .... but please don't kick me off this site - it's turning into my reason for getting up in the morning!! We are planning to get married, talking about the "day out" being next year, saving for it etc, he's put a deposit on the ring. Just waiting for him to take him head out from his arse and decide to propose.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I posted about getting engagement rings in NY. first thread I started was about venues. I didnt introduce myself at all - had been lurking for so long I felt as if I know everyone anyway