Menu

Whatever happened to WOL?

Go to Off Topic

eefc
Royal Wolly

Re: Whatever happened to WOL?

Postby eefc » Tue May 31, 2016 3:42 pm

well hello ladies.... I am back :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

:o0

formally AoifC

eefc
Royal Wolly

Postby eefc » Tue May 31, 2016 3:45 pm

LucyInTheSky wrote:Anyone want to share their favourite WOL moment?

Mine was when Sassypants gave her wedding dress to a bride who'd had a dress disaster right before her wedding!

Any Kateyf posts for me.... what a looneytune

formally AoifC

Lorna Doone
Major Wolly

Postby Lorna Doone » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:54 am

So nice to see everyone here!
I still love looking at Real Weddings. But I'm mostly on Mumsnet now.
I did enjoy WOL before I got hitched though. Six months married now!
Haven't looked at the forums in an age, but all of the bridezilla / beef or salmon / gift nonsense makes me smile.
Back in the day, I'd often forget WOL was even a wedding site!

Sassypants
Supreme Wolly

Postby Sassypants » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi everyone! So lovely to see old names back on the site.

I haven't been on here in the guts of a year I'd say, Facebook groups have definitely taken over. Such a shame as we had such great craic here "back in the day". And I'm delighted that I have quite a few friends on Facebook that are ladies from here, I have even met a few of them (and hope to meet more!)

TheRealPussyGalore
New Wolly

Postby TheRealPussyGalore » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Greetings, I used to be PussyGalore but shur I can't remember my email address 'n password and I forgot to give Wol me dna sample, so here I am under a new cunning name!

Howzit gals? I am still in Brazil although we sold up and moved south from the utter sugar that we lived in and we're way more settled now. The Yoke is really enjoying those Terrible Twos, going for some sort of Guinness Book of Record I think at this point, such is his ferocity.

I buzzed away from Wol because it was dead but since I have some work to do today, y'know, can't motivate meself, thought it'd help to come here and have a nosey ;o)

Meant to say, hippychic, sorry to hear about your marriage but you do sound like you're in a much better place in life now.

Lovely to catch up here, let's reboot Wol (up the arse if need be), shall we?

ETA. Apparently sh*tehole is 'sugar' in Wol-land!

ghostchild2
Ultimate Wolly

Postby ghostchild2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:34 pm

I think Facebook might have killed it for a lot of people. I joined a Facebook group from here and then just stopped visiting the site. Facebook pretty much has a group for everything now and its just handier. I pop in every now and again but it really is dead here. Maybe we start a Facebook page for ex - Wow addicts

John Walsh Guitar
Bernadotte
Mini Wolly

Postby Bernadotte » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:40 am

Hi Girls

It's so great to see some familiar names. I hope all are doing well. Sorry to hear about the marriage break up Happychic. I can't even remember right what I used to post about on here ........ prob giving out about my hubby to be :o0 Married life ain't all easy :eek Nearly 3 years married and it's defo not the happiest days of my life unfortunately :weep

clucky
Mother Hen

Postby clucky » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 am

Was going to post a picture of tumbleweed but can't even remember how to do that :weep :wv
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Ash20
New Wolly

Postby Ash20 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am

Hi Everyone!!
I used to be Foxylockz on here many moons ago, forgot my password, old email address was deactivated, started as ASH20 a good while ago, forgot about WOL and now I'm back again...so where is all the wollies I remember from the good oul days....god the spats on here was brilliant, got no work done but the entertainment was A1!

Mrs Mai
~WOL-Queen~

Postby Mrs Mai » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Hello everyone. I just thought I'd pop back in. After umpteen years of daily visits I haven't logged in in years. I got married in 2004. 4 children later and the youngest started school this September I have time to breathe again. It's great to recognise some of the old names.

PreviousNext

Go to Off Topic