[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
Whatever happened to WOL?
Menu

Whatever happened to WOL?

Go to Off Topic

vinoqueeno
Empress Wolly

Re: Whatever happened to WOL?

Postby vinoqueeno » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Just logged on after nearly 2 years of a break. I'm bored and said I'd come back for a look - the site update and the hassle I used have logging on caused me to leave. This used to be the first site I'd log onto way back when I was getting married....almost 7 years at this stage and no idea how that happened :eek Have 2 mad boys to keep me occupied but still remember the good old fights that used happen on here. Turkey and ham gate was brilliant, any mention of parents paying for the wedding or heaven forbid a poem about money used start a war too :duh: :yelrotflmaosmilie: . There were some great characters around the place as well - I think I recognise a few of them now on rollercoaster and the likes but it's very sane over there compared to the ructions that went on here :innocent:

I hope you're all doing well, sorry to hear about your marriage hippychic, onwards and upwards though - sounds like you're in a great place now x

formerly known as hestia etc.
New Wolly

Postby formerly known as hestia etc. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello? Hello?

Why does everyone I love leave me?

Meggi
Mini Wolly

Postby Meggi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Hello Hestia!

Hi-de-ho virtual neighbours. It's been a few years since I last logged in. Was a struggle to remember the password. Good to see some familiar faces knocking about. I got married in 2012 so I used to mooch about here before and after that. I stopped after some upgrade seemed to make the site incredibly slow. I still find it fairly clunky and slow depending on which browser I use.

I popped back today as I was searching for some info on parking in Dublin and came across an old thread here so I decided to login and say hello. Sorry to hear about your marriage Hippychic, that must have been a tough time for you. Hope life is treating you well now.

I guess facebook and other more anonymous sites have contributed to the decline of wol. i always assumed people would know me in real life from here if I posted too much. Not that that would be a particularly bad thing but like the anonymity of a massive site like Mumsnet.

SandyClaws
Empress Wolly

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 am

Hello everyone. God it's been a few years!!! How is everyone?
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Baby #1 due September 2011 mummy and daddy can't wait to meet Baby Claws xx

Meggi
Mini Wolly

Postby Meggi » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi Sandy, how are things with you? Hope all is well. I think this place might be a lost cause. We'll have to set up a post-wedding forum without a million ads just for chat but not the size of boards or mumsnet. Or we'll have to suck it up and move to facebook.

SandyClaws
Empress Wolly

Postby SandyClaws » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 am

Things are finally good with me! I've had a sugar few years!!!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Baby #1 due September 2011 mummy and daddy can't wait to meet Baby Claws xx

Service Finder
Synergy
Woloholic

Postby Synergy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi Girls, it's been years!!!! Hope all is well with you. Just popped in to say hello :wv

Previous

Go to Off Topic