where is

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
mamas and papas? Did any of you get ideas for your babys room out there? By this I mean decor etc...
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
There's on in Blanch. TBH I didn't really get any ideas out there. Some of there stuff is gorgeous, but I saw a cot for €975 and walked out in shock :eek I'm sure somebody else got some better ideas out there than me.
charli Posts: 5994
Isnt it in Blachardstown SC? used to be one in Limerick and i bought EVERYTHING there first time around!!! cot/pram/changing unit/bedroom decor stuff etc etc - but then it closed down :o( still i suppose i have everything that i would need from there
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
Yep, it's in blanchardstown and there is a smaller one in dundrum. I think their stuff is lovely but can be very expensive. I got my furniture there (in the sale) and didn't really mind the cost as it's good quality and a 'one off' purchase. You do get to see rooms all set up out there which does give you some ideas..
charli Posts: 5994
yeah i agree it was soo expensive, lovely though the themes are gorgeous too - at the time of my first pg 4 years ago they were all set up and named like Jenny Giraffe etc, i got that one, bout quilt/bumper/wallpaper/light shade/bouncer chair/high chair/changing mat and i am sure other things at least i have it all again for this baby - so kinda worth the price in the long run think they take deposits too - well the Limk one did