Where's BlushingB?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Thingymajig at the bottom says she's logged in but can't see her on any of the fora? She's my fav... :lvs :lvs :lvs [size=59:2e6m0edq](sorry Shin)[/size:2e6m0edq]
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
was just thinking that myself murry...not seen her around for a good while...was starting to miss her! xx
mad woman Posts: 22106
blushing blushing comeo ut!!!
BlushingB Posts: 1634
You called?
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":1acr9y31]blushing blushing comeo ut!!![/quote:1acr9y31] Has someone been skulling back the fortified wine again? That was supposed to be English, wasn't it?
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
[quote:1toqk5zv]Has someone been skulling back the fortified wine again? That was supposed to be English, wasn't it?[/quote:1toqk5zv] howd'ya guess bb? >:o)
Dcd Posts: 1471
Howya BlushingB O-O
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="BlushingB":3ofss24t][quote="MRS Mad Woman":3ofss24t]blushing blushing comeo ut!!![/quote:3ofss24t] Has someone been skulling back the fortified wine again? That was supposed to be English, wasn't it?[/quote:3ofss24t] :lvs :lvs :lvs Awwwhhh, she's here. Sigh.
[quote:34tmeav3]howd'ya guess bb? [/quote:34tmeav3] It was the big red nose and broken facial veins that gave the game away. Nothing gets passed me!
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="BlushingB":oo6lrii7][quote="MRS Mad Woman":oo6lrii7]blushing blushing comeo ut!!![/quote:oo6lrii7] Has someone been skulling back the fortified wine again? That was supposed to be English, wasn't it?[/quote:oo6lrii7] halfo halfo au de bulmers and m&s cava!! :hic :hic :hic