Who annoys you?? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

carrie1984 Posts: 61
[quote="emlo":3b1okik8][quote="Noodlehead":3b1okik8][quote="emlo":3b1okik8] Also, I hate Ritche Kavanagh. He freaks me out.[/quote:3b1okik8][/quote:3b1okik8][/quote:3b1okik8] he's related to me! :o0
emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="carrie1984":3h0ijkhe][quote="emlo":3h0ijkhe] Also, I hate Ritche Kavanagh. He freaks me out.[/quote:3h0ijkhe][/quote:3h0ijkhe] he's related to me! :o0[/quote] Oops, sorry if that offended you Carrie. I just find the outfit he wears bizarre.
carrie1984 Posts: 61
[quote="emlo":2glyyr0f][quote="carrie1984":2glyyr0f][quote="emlo":2glyyr0f] Also, I hate Ritche Kavanagh. He freaks me out.[/quote:2glyyr0f][/quote:2glyyr0f] he's related to me! :o0[/quote:2glyyr0f] Oops, sorry if that offended you Carrie. I just find the outfit he wears bizarre.[/quote] not at all, i think he's a bit of a nutter myself! :o0 the outfits are way ott alright!!!
nissi Posts: 683
Jordan Angelina Jolie Posh n Becks Hugh Grant Bono Sandra Bullock
mrspants Posts: 4652
Oh this could be long... Female Xpose presenters Sinead Desmond Gay Byrne Brendan O'Carroll (WHO thinks he is funny, Mrs Brown must be well flogged by now) Lisa Murphy Rachel Allen Diarmuid Gavin Fat TV Chef - he's irish, sweats a lot. Can't think of his name! Brangelina Russell Brand Jonathan Ross Nadine Coyle Sarah Harding Holly Willoughby Davina McCall Colin and Jim Jim Tommy and Hector (especially together) Keira Knightley Heather Mills Kelly Brook Mel B Thats it so far.................
cookiemad Posts: 917
where do i start and finish :o0 :o0 gerry ryan,hate hate hate jordan kerry katona and yob she married to peter out of cornation st voice from harvey norman add cheryl cole posh spice davina from big bro glenda gilson,what is with her eyebrows??? tom cruise micheele orange heaton brendan o carroll and all time fave hate is MARIAH CAREY
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I hate the way Jim Jim from Colm and Jim Jim has two names. WTF is that about?!!!
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
Wouldn't be so bad if they were different names! :o0 :o0 :o0 OK! My list of people who annoy me All Xpose presenters Glenda Gilson (yes I know she could be included in the above but she annoys me that much I felt she deserved a mention all by herself!) Kerry Katona The Beckhams - all of them! Including the son who was pictured this weekend in one of the paper saying he wanted a tattoo like his dad! He's like 7! Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie George Clooney - I just don't get the hype! Heather Mills Bono & U2 in general. I actually switch the radio station when one of their songs come on. Ricky Gervais Katherine Lynch Rosanna Davidson Jedward Jordan Robbie Williams Norin Kelly - the one out of BB? Never saw her in it but she annys me just the same! Lindsey Lohan Courtney Cox Amanda Brunker Jennifer Lopez Jodi Marsh Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Mischa Barton Nicole Richie Paris Hilton The Seoige sisters but especially Grainne That's all I can think of at the moment!
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Thought of another 3 Beyonce Lily Allen Paris Hilton!
happieout Posts: 3111
Hector and Tommy that eejit used be on winning streak - don't know the name