Who else stocks Mamas & Papas furniture besides.. - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BikerBride Posts: 208
Hi Newbie24, They will deliver to Rep or Ireland, assemble the furniture and take away the packaging but you pay extra for that. I already have a delivery date from them. Remember when you order from them its the M&P warehouse stock not from the actual store itself. So you could go to a M&P store in the UK, order the goods and have them delivered to your home just the same. :wv
newbie24 Posts: 530
Thats brilliant - thanks girls, really appreciate that !!!!
Woodstock Posts: 1565
Well girls, we went up north today and ordered the furniture!! First we went to Smiths but didn't buy anything there, I wanted to have a look at the Graco Quattro system but they were sold out! Then we went to Bumps 'N' Babies and we ordered the ocean range!! I'm just looking at the back of the order form at the Terms and Conditions and it says that if you buy the cotbed together with the dresser or with the wardrobe they will assemble them for you at no additional charge, so it should work out at €50 I think and no more. Really looking forward to be getting the furniture and get started on the baby's room!! Forgot to add, we went to Newry as it was closer than Belfast and also the prices were exactly the same than in M&P as Bumps 'N' Babies are one of M&P retailers.
Maybump Posts: 527
If you rang the Belfast store before going up, could you buy the stuff and take it away there and then on the day? [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:2akawq72]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;18;96/st/20090426/dt/5/k/cf9a/preg.png[/img:2akawq72] [/url]
Woodstock Posts: 1565
[quote="MayBump":3r4ulht6]If you rang the Belfast store before going up, could you buy the stuff and take it away there and then on the day?[/quote:3r4ulht6] I think the stuff comes from the warehouse, not sure if they have any in store, in fact, the girl yesterday told me there is a 20 week delivery time on the wardrobe (we're not getting that). Also, we wanted to pay in full since the conversion rate is so good but she said we couldn't so they took a 5% deposit and within 2 weeks we have to pay a 20% deposit to mamas & papas and then the balance before the furniture arrives. If the conversion rate stays the way it is, we'll be saving €600 simply from buying in Newry as opposed to Dublin, and it was only just over an hour drive!