Menu

Why oh Why?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheile Posts: 1202
Why do we have to have weekends, they're just getting in the way of my working week. You see, I love my job so what difference would it make if we could work 7 days a week because this evening when I leave here, I'm going to forget where I finished this evening when I come in Monday, I'll miss all the guys here, the early mornings, lunatic drivers flying on the roads but getting nowhere. And in particular, I really am going to miss making my boss cups of tea!!! (F****** wanker!! if I hear "God cheile, are we that far into the Sahara?" I'll scald da c**t)
clucky Posts: 26471
aww let it out there pet
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
How I hate that c**t word,I only use it if I am extremely annoyed.Poor you,silly ass of a boss....at five forget all about it
Lorr06 Posts: 214
Cant believe he makes u make him a cuppa.....ill have him shot!
cheile Posts: 1202
I didn't always make hin a cup of tea, he picked that up from another office where he spends his mornings, silly cows!! Do ya know I feel better after that, I'm sorry but ye might expect on of these post every day from now on!!
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Next week put some laxatives into his cuppa!!! that'll show him :lol:
winter wedder Posts: 79
A few carefully placed drops of eyedrops (in his tea) will have the same affect as a laxative and there is NO taste!!! Just don't be too heavy handed as this little trick can be fairly brutal if overdone!!!!
pluppy Posts: 3519
[quote:3g6nehcc]Next week put some laxatives into his cuppa!!! that'll show him :lol:[/quote:3g6nehcc] [quote:3g6nehcc]A few carefully placed drops of eyedrops (in his tea) will have the same affect as a laxative and there is NO taste!!! Just don't be too heavy handed as this little trick can be fairly brutal if overdone!!!![/quote:3g6nehcc] was thinking the same thing girls