Wine up North?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Marymullingan Posts: 341
Was just wondering r u still better off going up the north for the wine? If so can anyone give me a name of someone up there that has great prices and delivers to Dublin...Thanks :o)ll At least i can look them up b4 i go up
Miss Coops Posts: 219
Hi, Try www.bennetts.co.uk :wv Not sure if they deliver to Dublin but worth a nosey. :wv
thanks Miss Coops, but thats a car insurance web site?
thanks Miss Coops, but thats a car insurance web site?
Flowerangel Posts: 320
Hi I second Bennetts, we got our wine theyre for our wedding, The guy is so nice to deal with and seemed very reasonable. http://www.bennettswine.co.uk/
dancingqueen Posts: 491
Yep - Went to Asda in Enniskillen - You will be AMAZED at the Saving
lcarrick Posts: 1639
i got my red in tesco.. 12 bottles of red wolf blast for €50. not bad goin to asda in 3 weeks to look for white.
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
yip def go with sean in bennettswine.co uk we used him for the wedding and since we are lushes we now buy from him on a regular basis €5.70 inc delivery for wolfblass red and white im in limerick and he delivers, (uses fastway couriers) normally takes about 2 working days to get to you
Miss Coops Posts: 219
:o0 Sorry debbie7, I missed out the wine part of the website address! As another wollie pointed out its www.bennettswine.co.uk - god love me O:|
kookiegal Posts: 1150
Did any of you haggle with Bennett's and have any success? I'm going to be looking at getting around 150 bottles of wine. Thanks