WOL is working agian!!! - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I didn't think it was possible but it's going even slower now than it was earlier. I think NZ said something yesterday about the website being updated, but you'd think they'd have a warning up or something!
fire fly Posts: 1241
Can't believe how bad it is again, its pure painful. O:| O:| O:| O:|
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="mrs. blues":72i5bdwy]I didn't think it was possible but it's going even slower now than it was earlier. I think NZ said something yesterday about the website being updated, but you'd think they'd have a warning up or something![/quote:72i5bdwy] Yeah, looks like it, but no warnings, no replies to emails on the subject, nothing. Most sites have scheduled shutdowns for this kind of maintenance. it's a crumby way to deal with your customers.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
It's only working sometimes for me and then stops completely...and I'm on dial up to make it worse!!! O:| O:| O:|
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Is it fixed for anyone else. I seem to be sorted now. Betcha it goes slow again when i turn my omputer on in work tomorrow O:| ill have to do another days work :o0 :o0
Italy07 Posts: 5409
I seem to be fine now, couldn't get on at all today!!!
same here italy07, i gave up trying after a while. it had my blood boiling. :o0 Then i tried again when i got home from work and it said i wasnt recognised as a registered user :eek Seems to have speeded up now though.
Thankfully!! Missed my fix of it today!
:o0 :o0 I know the feeling :o0
I spend more time here since after the wedding then I did before the wedding!!! Think im addicted :o0 :-8