Worried

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2crazy Posts: 1478
Am really worried and scared, woke up this morning with some spotting but now it has clots in it. also been having AF type cramps, just rang to bring my doc appointment forward but receptionist has to call me back.
March Baby Posts: 89
It may be a implantation bleed. Give the doctor a call back or go to the EPU. Not sure if you are in Dublin, if so the EPU in Rotunda is great. Call them and ask can you come in asap. Good luck and I wil be thinking of you.
would it be another implantation bleed? going to get DH to drive me out to EPU when he gets home from work
Millie- Posts: 490
2crazy. i just want to re-iterate what march baby said. try and get a scan if you can in the EPU. there are many many posts here about gilrs bleeding in early pregnancy and everything being fine - so please stay as positive as you can i really hope and pray that everything goes ok for you :xox x.x
blondiechick Posts: 1641
Yep you can get an implantation bleed after you get your BFP. It happened to me! I had clots, cramps, red blood etc. and I have a perfectly healthy babs growing inside me! My spotting lasted 1 week and was not light and brown-ish like you'd expect from implantation bleed. It was more like a period at times! Hopefully is the same for you!
thanks girls, i rang EPU and my mum is going to drive me out, i am really hoping everything will be ok. (Not exactly the way I imagined telling my mum about BFP)will let you's know how I get on xx
skittles Posts: 1312
thinking of you 2crazy,hope everything is ok.
Daff Posts: 11644
Really hope it's all OK. Let us know how you get on :lvs
nini83 Posts: 1917
2 crazy have my fingers crossed for you good luck let us know how you get on :lvs
kinder Posts: 504
Best of luck 2crazy, thinking of you :lvs