WTF is wrong with WOL?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
It's crawling, freezing and generally doing stuff it shouldn't be. Are there [b:y3g3suzn][i:y3g3suzn]reall[/i:y3g3suzn][/b:y3g3suzn]y that many freshly engaged newbies slowing things down?
bellabella Posts: 2750
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Nightmare
LabLady Posts: 4325
desperate slow... maybe blame can be sent my way, so many pics of my wow wows n lizard posted in furry friends....oooppppsssss sorry
chatter2cat Posts: 996
its soooooo slow i'm actually getting my chores done as i can't be @rsed to sit and WOL!
NowGone Posts: 8042
I think WOL are changing the set up/layout/appearance of the site and that's what's messing things up.
NowGone Posts: 8042
I think WOL are changing the set up/layout/appearance of the site and that's what's messing things up.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
You would think they might say something to that effect... I've emailed them about it, anyway. I am in deadly danger of doing some work here, and I swore I wouldn't before February.
graceface Posts: 3632
Is that what's happening? It's slower than a bloody three-legged tortoise today. I thought I was going to lose it forever. I'm scared :o(
Brideofthedecade Posts: 587
Well, I'm logging off now - it's doing my knicks in Please fix it... :o(
love struck Posts: 1125
God I'm glad its not just me thought it was my computer.. Then I logged into facebook and it worked fine.. Think I will just upload all my photos in the meantime when this is slow :o0 :o0