X Factor tonight.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ficidy Posts: 1753
Anyone going to be watching it or am I the only saddo here? :o0 Big band night tonight... Their songs are here for anyone who wants a preview... http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story-de ... 100295.htm What do ye think?
Linda H Posts: 1151
No Ficidy your not the only one. Ha, I'm looking forward to watching it. Planning dinner times around it. I love Eoghan and Alex. I don't think Daniel is good enough. Must go check now what they are singing!
crazychick Posts: 763
I'll be watching too! JLS Ain't That A Kick In The Head Austin Drage Mack The Knife Eoghan Quigg L.O.V.E Scott Bruton That’s Life Diana Vickers Smile Laura White God Bless The Child Alexandra Burke Candyman Daniel Evans Lady Is A Tramp Ruth Lorenzo Summertime Rachel Hylton Feeling Good
crazychick Posts: 763
Have to add though, and I'm sure I'm in the serious minority on this, but I hate those kind of songs! I think they were totally overdone on covers over the last few years and I'm sick hearing them!
Cat2009 Posts: 340
Im with ya girlies! Love watchen it. usual even plan my getting ready to go out around it :-8 and if i miss it...i watch it all on youtube :-8
gottabfp Posts: 5641
living for xfactor, its what sats arte all about these days when saving for a wedding :o)ll :o)ll
Estobesto Posts: 632
I'll be watching it too. Love it! It must be old age but i'd rather stay in and watch X-Factor than go out (sad i know).. Its a whole evening of entertainment with the Xtra Factor. Holly is brilliant. Im going to the X-Factor concert in the O2 Arena in March.. So excited!!!!
mrs08 Posts: 1220
Just missed Laura singing O:| O:| Going by the judges she was fab :o)ll
Ficidy Posts: 1753
[quote="MRS08":2f3jlcd7]Just missed Laura singing O:| O:| Going by the judges she was fab :o)ll[/quote:2f3jlcd7] She was - she was very good, but I don't think she was quite as 'wow' as the judges made out. Don't think Eoghan was either though. God I'm so tough - you'd never guess I was a teacher!! :o0
mrs08 Posts: 1220
[quote="Ficidy":1bnlj8wo][quote="MRS08":1bnlj8wo]Just missed Laura singing O:| O:| Going by the judges she was fab :o)ll[/quote:1bnlj8wo] She was - she was very good, but I don't think she was quite as 'wow' as the judges made out. Don't think Eoghan was either though. God I'm so tough - you'd never guess I was a teacher!! :o0[/quote:1bnlj8wo] You're very strict altogether, Miss! :o0