xmas wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Ellie Posts: 266
Hi there, :wv got engaged xmas day and ive decided to have an xmas wedding in 2010. have hotel, band, & dj booked. Dont know what to do now!! Am I a bit early to be starting lookin at wedding & bridesmaid dresses?
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
we are nye 2010. have church, hotel, photographer, bm dresses, bm shoes, mob dress & my dress got. pretty much know what style & theme we will have. if i see something i like i get it. i know its a long time away but if i think its perfect & i wont change my mind i get it.
Your so organised! What colour scheme you having?
Distressed Bride Posts: 56
do you mind me asking where you's are having your winter weddings i am hoping to have mine this December nothing booked or organised yet!!
monkeybear Posts: 1926
if i were you id try book everything as soon as possible as its a christmas wedding and a difficult time of year to get suppliers with all the christmas parties etc. as for dresses and bm dresses, no reason why you cant start looking now, and some people have bought theirs early, but new designs usually come out around christmas time so you could start looking, if you find one you really really love, find out if its still going to be stocked in the new year or is it being dropped from the collection. you could hang on then to see the new stock!
MeSB Posts: 3785
Hi Distressed Bide, Havin reception at Ballyroe Hotel in Tralee..
looks beautiful - but a bit far for us!!! I'll keep looking......
looks beautiful - but a bit far for us!!! I'll keep looking......
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
we are an grianan in donegal! forgot to say our theme is black & white with hint of pistachio green. mob dress is the black fish tale dress.i really like everything i have bought/decided, just be careful you dont change your mind as it will work out expensive. i got the bm dresses in a sale totally loved them & they were 1/3 of the original price. mob dress was 1/2 price. [img:20stg4j5]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/NYEbride2010/bridalparty-1.jpg[/img:20stg4j5]