Menu

Yes or No..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Decisions11 Posts: 1246
Yes or No for invites similar to the below.. (not the yellow/green colour) Honest feedback now please.
hairdye Posts: 1129
Yes, I like it. :o)ll Different, eye catching, funky, very modern, I like it! :heartbeat: Enjoy all the organising and planning for your big day! O:o)
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
unusual, but in a good way. i think they are cool and contempory
vidia Posts: 2960
Yes! Love that they are a bit different..
BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
They could be nice if the colour wasn't so garish, I think. I don't like the wording 'together with their families' at the top, at the start of the sentence. It just reads funny to me. They say the style of invite gives people a taste of the theme and style of your wedding, so if you think that invite gives a flavour the overall look of your wedding, go for it. As for whether I like it, it's not really to my taste so I wouldn't pick it for my own invite. But I don't find it hideous or offensive or anything like that and if the colours are nice on it, it could look nice and bold and funky maybe.
Mml Posts: 453
I would say no coz to me it's very old fashioned as in I know of a few of these that were sent out bout 10 yrs ago,trying to make a joke out of a wedding invite looking like a summons and I don't think they went down very well but as always that's only my opinion! Hope I don't offend ya by the way :wv
Rubix Posts: 692
Honestly no. My personal taste would be more subtle. If you were looking for something a little different, modern and funky I think that there are better samples. I know that you are looking for an honest opinion. Good luck
MrsBuck Posts: 846
Totally different to what i picked but i like them. Particularly if you are going for a very bold colour scheme. If you like them, go for them. Its your wedding after all !!! x
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
replied to your topic in OF on them with an alternate option.
Synergy Posts: 2768
They wouldn't be my cup of tea, sorry. In saying that I'm quite old fashioned in things like that.