yipee, twin girls!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

007 Posts: 1462
big congrats to my good friend ( and ex wolly) who had two perfect little twin girls yesterday!!! mum and babies doing great... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats!! :o)ll :o)ll
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
OHH wowww How lucky, wish her all the best with her TWO bundles of joy :thnk
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ohhhh there seems to be lots of girls at the moment!! Big contratulations to your friend, hope they're all doing well.
aylala Posts: 3673
Ah congrats to your friend *) Are they identical
[quote:1tw3jg99]Ah congrats to your friend Are they identical[/quote:1tw3jg99] we are not sure yet- think the doctors reckon so...
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="007":2pxlyfv7][quote:2pxlyfv7]Ah congrats to your friend Are they identical[/quote:2pxlyfv7] we are not sure yet- think the doctors reckon so...[/quote:2pxlyfv7] Ah thats so cute - is this her first pregnancy? Would be quite a shock to the system (well for me it would be anyway) :o0 2 separate fortune tellers told me I would have twin girls, H2B thinks its a load of crap but it has me nervuos
bellabella Posts: 2750
[quote="007":30pa0v00][quote:30pa0v00]Ah congrats to your friend Are they identical[/quote:30pa0v00] we are not sure yet- think the doctors reckon so...[/quote:30pa0v00] I always thaught that if the twins were lying in the same direction it meant they were identical and this can be seen by a scan????
dont know about the lying in the same direction thing to be honest sounds a bit strange to me but i do know that all thru her pregnancy they reckoned they were identical, for some reason she is sure they arent!!!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Oh, that's great news! Congrats to your friend! Here's to plenty of sleepless nights & twice the amount of dirty nappies!!! A girl I know had triplets recently...can you just imagine... :eek