Menu

Your favourite christmas gift!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mamime Posts: 791
Hi all! Its so quiet around here lately, i just thought id see how many are around for mam chats and thought i'd kick off a few threads :) Please do the same if you are around! SO sitting with a cup of tea and procrastinating about getting the wrapping of presents going! Most things bought now and wondered whats your favourite gift that you have bought for someone? Anything unusual? I wanted to share these books with you all, coz i think they are just beautiful. The stories really draw a tear for me and the money goes to a good cause. http://adamscloud.com/ Another favourite for me this year are the WOW toys! Iv had some from other Christmases for my kids as gifts and this year i got one for my youngest dd :) Whats santy bringing to your houses?
craftyPB Posts: 2625
Santa is bringing my 6 month old a Grimm's 12 piece rainbow, Holztiger snail and whale to make a story sack, infantino sensory balls, some simple wooden jigsaw puzzles (lidl), a tub of wooden blocks, a pull along wooden giraffe, the Orla Kiely shapes, numbers and colours board books, a Grimms rattle and two Orla Kiely gro bags. She's also getting Grimms 7 rainbow friends in cups and a book box from my parents and a Moover pram and bonnika doll for my in laws. My sister has gotten her some books and musical instruments, and my sisters in law are getting her the Say Hello pram book, ELC bubble machine and a few other bits. I'm very excited about our first Christmas as a family and our first Christmas in our new house!!