Hi! My name’s Jaume (this is Catalan for Jimmy) and throughout the time I’ve been carrying out wedding ceremonies, I’ve married people in Spain, mainly in Catalonia, usually in English and Spanish or Catalan. But I have to confess that in some ceremonies I’ve had to use Swedish, Dutch, French, Greek and even Mandarin. As you can see my weddings have an international flavour!
What you get when you hire me as your wedding celebrant:
• A unique and bespoke ceremony.
• Originality, spontaneity and sensitivity.
• It is your ceremony, so choose and decide.
• Council and advice.
• Let your dreams come true.
• Don't let the language be a problem.
• Coordination with other professionals.
• "Stress-free" ceremonies.
• Open, constant and easy contact.
I generally officiate in the most stunning places around Barcelona where you can find numerous old manors, castles and palaces from the 12th century onward with gorgeous views just to make your big day even bigger.
If during the process you have any questions or doubts, send me a WhatsApp, email or leave me a message and I’ll get back to you directly, and that means from the moment you hire me until the day of the wedding.
|Quality of service||5.0/5|
Tell us about your experience with this supplier.Write a review