We can’t get enough of Pantone’s Colour of the Year for 2020, Classic Blue. This calming colour has a simplicity that is perfect for both weddings with a traditional or modern feel. It’s adaptable to a range of themes and will work perfectly with a number of other shades.
Keep your look fresh by teaming with white and oodles of greenery, or add drama and opulence by mixing it up with deep shades of burgundy. Metallics work especially well with this glorious shade and 2020 weddings will continue to include this great accent. For a warmer appeal team with classic gold and rose gold, whilst silver will give a modern and cooler appearance.
We’re sure 2020 will be a huge year for classic blue. If you’re thinking of adding it to your day, here’s ten beautiful ways to incorporate it into your styling.
Featured image courtesy of weddingdaylife.com
- Wedding gown – a coloured wedding gown is always a good idea.
- Groomswear – the boys will love this easy to wear shade.
- Stationery – Set the scene for your day with an elegant stationery suite in classic blue.
- Table plan – How modern and gorgeous is this design?
- Wedding cake – From top to toe blue to simple accents, a blue cake will make a statement.
Flourgirl Cake Studio
- Ceremony arch – Pampas grass dyed blue, well you’ll struggle to find anything more 2020!
Lopez Perez Photo
- Bridal shoes – Just what you need for your something blue!
- Table linen – An incredibly easy way of incorporating blue into your reception.
- Bridesmaids dresses – Your girls will love their blue dresses – trust us!
- Floral arrangements – Chic blue flowers include hydrangea, delphiniums and muscari.
The following two tabs change content below.