2 wks pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Childmad Posts: 85
I found out today from the doc, that I'm pregnant. I CANT BELIEVE IT. It's our first month TTC and feel so blessed. :o)ll :o)ll According to my dates, I'm only 2 wks pregnant. Did anyone else find out this early? Very happy Childmad :o)ll :xox :wv
Jeidi Posts: 3128
2 weeks? I could be wrong but as you calculate back to the first day of your past period, roughtly two weeks after that is when you OV and you dont get a positive then till around when you are due your next period, which you would be 4 weeks pregnant? Thats what I was when I found out anyway. Maybe he's just calculating back to OV, or the date you conceived if you know when that was? Jesus Mary and Joseph - forgot to add in CONGRATS :o)ll (dont mind me and blonde and suffering from baby brain!)
Childmad Posts: 85
Absolutely no idea how he's doing it. I told him my last period date-3rd August, he did some sort of calulation on his little notepad and said that I'm due 10th May 2009. I asked him how many weeks does that make me.........and he said 2. I'm still totally in shock. :o0 :o)ll
Jeidi Posts: 3128
Ah feck it anyway, as long as you got your BFP!
firefly78 Posts: 312
I think I saw a May 2009 post the other day, someone else has started a thread! Big Congrats - That's great news. :o)ll
Barbalou Posts: 1617
Your 3 weeks not two weeks and he's calcing from the 1st day of your last period. CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS :o0
justwaitin Posts: 2462
:o)ll :o)ll congratulations :o)ll :o)ll im due the 6th of may, see you on may mammies 2009, according to my calulations in 4 weeks
Léaró Dóchais. Posts: 87
aw you are 4 weeks gone including the 2 weeks between period and ovulation. Congratulations
HoneyBee1973 Posts: 795
Congratulations! :o)ll :o)ll
alton Posts: 3077
Congratulations