7 weeks today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinytears Posts: 5
Hi all, I am a newbie here and I would like to thank you all for the advice I have been reading for the past while. I am 7 weeks pregnant today and slightly worried because I am not sick, no sore boobs, nothing ... when does it start to feel like I am pregnant :-8
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Congrats Tinytears! :o)ll For me, my symptoms started around 6 weeks & ended at around week 10. Some people have symptoms from the minute they get their BFP, others dont have any at all! I wouldnt worry about it, everyone's different. Count yourself lucky & enjoy it while it lasts because one of these days morning sickness could hit you with a vengeance!!
tinytears Posts: 5
Thanks Tinyfeet, it's just sometimes I forget I am pregnant and then I start to not believe. I have a scan on the 23rd so that should tell me what I need to know
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I know I used to forget I was pregnant too sometimes! :o0 At least you are having an early scan, you should get to see the little heartbeat. I had an early scan at 8 weeks & we saw the little heartbeat, it was amazing :lvs