9 Flower Girls sorted but no florist yet eek!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Watchoka Posts: 90
Hi I'm getting married on Friday 1st June 2012 and I still need to book my florist (eek)! I know I'm looking at booking the florist late but the person I thought could do it has fallen through! Anyone recommended a florist in the Armagh area please? I am looking for floral headbands for 9 flower girls bouquets for 2 bridesmaids Bouquet for me (bride) button holes for 5 men flowers for church bouquets for parents corsage for both mothers I love hydrangeas and balls of gypsophilia if anyone could help please? Anyone have any ideas about price for this please? Thanks a million Katex
Tir Chonaill Bride Posts: 283
Hiya, Just got an email from this group from the service finder, thinking of going with this supplier myself. http://amaysaccessories.com/
LittleLily Posts: 3682
6 months should be plenty of time to get a florist. Don't panic. You'll have no trouble at all. Try the service finder like TCB says. Its pretty handy.
jezabelle Posts: 607
Don't panic at all you have loads of time, what could a florist do before the week of the wedding? Nothing!!!! The florist might have a few idea's before hand but that's it. You don't have to decide on your flowers with any florist until 8-9days before the wedding as they order the flowers 7 days before! Have a look at the service finder or look at a few local places and get prices off everyone happy hunting!