A man with a hose!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
I'm sitting in the living room laughing my head off at my DH.....he's being insisting on powerwashing our front wall (it's fairly manky after the winter :-8 ) for about 2weeks and he's off today so he's out doing it, which is great. Next minute he knocks on the window & asks should he wash the windows while he's at it.....so I jumped over myself to get him a cloth to do it.......... Then I look out and there's water spraying all over my car.......he's washing my car too! What is it with men & being seen to do manly work??? To be fair to him he's great at doing housework inside the house too but I can hear the hose being turned off every now & again as he has a big chat with whoever's passing. He's like a small boy with a toy he's so excited about his power hose!!! :o0 :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
My OH is great at the outside jobs, anything to do with concrete or tractor/digger work... but inside work - nothing!
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
[quote="LastRolo":2q19ljlf]My OH is great at the outside jobs, anything to do with concrete or tractor/digger work... but inside work - nothing![/quote:2q19ljlf] mine too, he can save the turf, build walls, plant trees etc etc but he cant load the dishwasher right :o0 it must be love!!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh ladies, my DH makes me laugh sometimes, says, ive loads to do outside now today around the house, and i look of the window and all he is doing is Supvervising his dad!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 bless him, what ever makes him feel good :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Another favourite of DHs is breaking up wood for the fire...I reckon he's going to have withdrawal symptoms in the next few months when we won't need to be lighting the fire anymore! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Although I don't mind as long as it means I don't have to go out & wash the wall or my windows!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: