A Show?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
Girls (TMI warnng but has to be done! :o0) - been having regular BHs for quite a few hours now. Just got up to go to loo (again!!) and there it was when i wiped - what can only be described as brown goo! :-8 And quite a bit of it! Is this a show???
Trish07 Posts: 506
It sounds like it alright. It dosent mean the birth is imminent though but at least things are heading in the right direction. Good luck
Thanks for the reply Trish07 :wv Hoping it means im goin to meet baby really soon! :lvs Telephone hospital and been advised to take some paracetemol and see how i go. Im so nervous now but very excited! Hope this is it for me! :o)ll
roxychick Posts: 1802
Sounds like a show happyfeet. Hope this is it!!!!!!!! So exciting :o)ll :o)ll
mrscat Posts: 1082
oh sounds like it, best of luck!! :o)ll
Just had nice shower and checked my hospital bag! :o0 Hoping it will finally be going somewhere! Stil getting tightening and cramps every 10-15mins - even when i move about so im keeping everything crossed this is it. Im actually very calm! I always thought id panic! Felt very nervous this morn when i wiped - dh was in the toilet with me when we seen it :-8 as i had called him down to tell him about the cramping all night. His face was a picture when i pulled the tissue away and looked at it! :o0 :o0 Anyhow im just sittin here now watching some tv - need to get something to eat but im so excited i dont feel like eating but know i should! Ooooh please let this be it!! ( I think it is)
newone Posts: 1714
Happyfeet, Best of luck!!! :lvs
sineaaad Posts: 402
OH MY GOD happyfeet!! Sounds like things are starting to happen for you. Let us know your news as soon as you can!! The very best of luck to you :o)ll :o)ll Will be thinking of you
sinion Posts: 6050
oh my god, how exciting! i'm telling hubby here about your hubby seeing that, so funny :o0 dying to hear that you little one has arrived, best of luck chick! xx
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
wow happyfeet, sounds like this is it! Best of luck xx