Acupuncture in Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:29rglge2]I'm looking for someone who does acupuncture in Limerick for problem periods, does any-one have any recommendations ? [/color:29rglge2]
redwifey Posts: 2932
Hey Mrs O B Haven't seen you around in ages! I went to the accupuncture centre out in Raheen, near the Crescent. Think her name was Marese McEniry - the number should be in the phone book. Went to her for the cycle after my D&C and got my BFP that same cycle!! Best of luck. Hope you are doing ok :wv
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:qbu93te2]Hi hun, Thanks for that will have a look in the phone book. Doing ok but the periods are still the periods from hell :o( :o( have just recovered from the last one where I ended up sick in bed for 3 weeks. I now have the coil in and I'm on the pill, I've to take the pill straight for 4 months so fingers crossed I won't have a period until November. How's things with you ? [/color:qbu93te2]
Claregirl1982 Posts: 71
I know there was a Chinese Herbalist place in the Jetland. Might be worth a try. Best of luck
acarol Posts: 44
John Le Boeuf in the city - catherine street i think, went to him for sinus issues - found him good