Airport Hotels

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs Posts: 673
Before we go on out honeymoon we are planning to stay at one of the aiport hotels, which one would you recommend?? Also have heard that if you stay at hotel that you can leave your car in their car park??
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
I've stayed in the Great Southern in both Dublin and Shannon and they were both lovely. Can definately recommend them both. I'm not sure about the car parking as my dad drove us up to Dublin when we were going on our honeymoon. There's a shuttle bus in the morning that leaves every 15 minutes to go to the airport.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Stayed in the Crowne Plaza Hotel and its fabulous.Its very reasonable and the restaurant is lovely.They have a shuttle bus too and from the airport every half an hour.
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Shuttle Bus is every 15 minutes from the other place so it's better so THERE MRS05. :P
Cheers girls, so looks like the Great Southern! Looked up their website and was quoted 270 for room for the night, then went on to one of those other hotel websites and can get it for 99, room only though, but flying out early so get breakie at the airport!!
€270 for one night,thats robbery! ASAICR the Crowne Plaza is €140 per room per night incl.breakfast. whatever Peg,whatever
clucky Posts: 26471
270 euro? ffs I would want 2 butlers to carry me to the airport next morning for that price
[quote:cz7wxxxf]270 euro? [b:cz7wxxxf]ffs I would want 2 butlers to carry me to the airport next morning for that price[/quote:cz7wxxxf][/b:cz7wxxxf] and wipe your arse :lol:
Bit mad surely, but then when I think how much I am paying per night on my honeymoon. . . 270 isn't far off the mark!! What about yerselves?
True we are paying €300 a night in Dubai...but that's Dubai not Dublin