any newpark brides out there???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newlywed2011 Posts: 363
hi girls getting married in dec in newpark in kilkenny in dec just wondering any other newpark brides out there
MrsTwit Posts: 842
Yep I'm a Newpark bride!!!!!! :o)ll Love the hotel and can't wait for the day!! Have you been to any weddings there??
MrsGG2010 Posts: 494
me tooo cant wait from tomorrow il be saying im getting married next month OMG :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="greciangoddess2010":2gj2vrak]me tooo cant wait from tomorrow il be saying im getting married next month OMG :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2gj2vrak] Getting so close Greciangoddess :o)ll You all excited?? Have you had much contact with the hotel??
yea sunflower2011 it is just going by so fast im telling ya. have been with them a few times doing menu tasting and all. Yvonne very good to deal with and very quick to respond to emails.
Ooooh menu tasting... I can't wait 4 that!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: We've a bit 2 go yet..... Yeh Yvonne seems very efficient alright!
it went well few things we changed and they were happy to accomadate us. i lve the newpark i had my communion & confirmation dinners there so just it so nice for wedding there. :-8 cant wait now ticker is just flying down, so excited. :compress
Aw that's really nice :compress best of luck with all the finishing touches in your last few weeks :wv enjoy it all!!! x