Any one else......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
Im sitting in work (im a hotel receptionist) and i am bored off my tree, very quiet on here also. My head is banging and drunk people are annoying me. Also its not even 7 o clock and its dark outside which meakes me feel like it should be nearly home time. But hometime isnt til 11!!! :o( :o( Is anyone else out there stuck at work?
NotHere Posts: 10273
Aw, has it got any busier for you? Would have thought that Fridays would be quite busy? Used to work on a hotel reception myself so I feel your pain on teh drunk people-they feel like you're there just to listen to their crap drunken stories!
bride. Posts: 3014
I'm working from home which is great so I can't really complain, trying out different champagnes for the wedding and watching Coronation St. It's only another 2 and a half hours to home time for you!
[quote="Bride.":kif2t40m]I'm working from home which is great so I can't really complain, trying out different champagnes for the wedding and watching Coronation St. It's only another 2 and a half hours to home time for you![/quote:kif2t40m] Oh can I come round and help with the champagne tasting!!
Yes sure! It's lovely, goes to your head very fast though. Come on so.
Mmmmm, I think I prefer the 2nd bottle, the 1st one is a bit too champaney.
:o0 The more champaney the better I say.
Ah sure then choose the 1st one, it'll be perfect! Have you seen Bev in her wedding dress at the funeral?!
mammybean Posts: 10364
I dont believe you. She did not!! No its not any busier. See im in Tramore very seasonal. Plus there is a wedding on of which i am goin to the afters so people keep coming up to me talking and im like ya ill b e in at eleven. I better get bought loads of drink lol
Sure that sounds like fun beanies girl! yeah il go for number one then thanks for your help butterfly06. jaysis that bev is an awful actress