Any word on Sassypants?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPositive Posts: 1548
Dying to know if she has gone into labour xx Good luck sassy xxx :thnk
MrsAtobe Posts: 1158
Just spotted her name posting in another thread :)
Doozer28 Posts: 881
Ya was just about to say she was in off topic earlier!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
I'm here :weep I must be the most pregnant person in the world. EVER. Thanks for thinking of me girls. Am sitting here eating doughnuts, drinking tea and watching Grey's Anatomy...I'm such a stereotype! Someone just told me it's a full moon tomorrow, fingers crossed :stork:
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
oh sassy I'll be thinking of you all weekend, you'll have your little bundle in no time xxx
jewellb Posts: 2389
God yeah you'll prob go onto labour tomorrow with the full moon!! Make sure to stand under it's power!!! :-))
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
[quote:2err1cyu]Someone just told me it's a full moon tomorrow[/quote:2err1cyu] It is a full moon tomorrow and it is said that maternity hospitals are packed on a full moon so best of luck :o)ll I am due 12th November but there is a full moon on 13th November and I am already convinced I will go on that day.
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Still here Sassypants? No movement? I think lots of Wollies are looking out for Baby Sassy!
littlesugarloaf Posts: 2000
We're all rooting for ya Sassy, best of luck over the weekend!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Aw thanks girls. Ye are so sweet! Had appt today. All is good. Being induced on Sunday unless combination of sweep and full moon works some magic! We'll have news on Baby Pants next week - yay!!