Anybody still on hols...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

april09babs Posts: 926
I'm off til monday and am cracking up at this stage. The weight keeps piling on, sitting on my ever expanding rear end. Got lots of wedding prep done today and yesterday though!
pluse Posts: 980
[quote="looneytuner":2sm5kpeb]I'm off til monday and am cracking up at this stage. The weight keeps piling on, sitting on my ever expanding rear end. Got lots of wedding prep done today and yesterday though![/quote:2sm5kpeb]i was off for 5 weeks due to my car accident yesterday was for my first day back and i couldn't wait to go back i was so bored being off.
april09babs Posts: 926
sorry to hear about the accident hope you're ok now. don't rush back into things whatever you do. I was seriously assaulted a year ago and was off for nearly 4 months but was very ill for that time and rushed back to work too soon just to get my life back together. but as bad as it was the last nearly 3 weeks has been hell. I've gotten all excited re the wedding and just want the next few months to fly ny not to mind the next few days!
Ebby Posts: 3042
I'm off til Monday. Really don't want to go back - love being at home!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Im off till Mon 15th and dread going back! Heading off my HM tmw :o)ll so will try not to think about work!
frangipani Posts: 1543
i'm off til Monday too - hello, why would i be online at this hour if i had a day's work to do tmrw?!
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
me too till monday and sooooo dont wanna go back
The Wife! Posts: 384
only in my dreams!!! >:o)