Anyone know?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sinful Posts: 956
Whats the thing called.... Sponge that you can put on your pens or pencils for when your writing, i had them in school but just dont know what they are called... Dose anyone know???
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
pencil grips?
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
Sinful, your posts about the 'thing called' are so funny :o0 . Is the thing you are looking for a pencil case by any chance.
Sinful Posts: 956
I know im so sorry they are ridiculous posts but i know WOL users are great for getting back to you about things :-8 Im trying to get stuff for the office here cos i do the accounts and stationary and i get such weird requests.. :wv Thanks girls, cant get those grips anywhere so if anyone knows who dose them please let me know. :thnk :thnk
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
:o0 :o0 I am laughing more at myself now because I misread your post :o0 . Yes they are grips.