Anyone know where to get Beaufort Wedding Car in Cork?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
Hi girls Does anyone know a reliable supplier of Beaufort Wedding cars in Cork please? Thanks a mil Siobhan
anybody :o(
newyear09wife Posts: 899
hi siobhan try these .: Website: http://www.weddingvintagecarhire.com/ By Post Christy & Noreen Buckley, Gilcaugh Vicarstown Co.Cork .: By Telephone: Home - 021 7332315 Mobile - 087 8382383 Outside Ireland – 00353 21 7332315 Outside Ireland – 00353 87 838 2383 .: By Email: [email protected] [url].: Website: http://www.weddingvintagecarhire.com/ [/url]
Thanks Trisha :thnk Got an enquiry from a guy from Birmingham for next August but I'm booked already but I've turned into his wedding planner >:o) I know how difficult it is to organise a wedding from across the water so I told him to throw any questions he had at me and I'd try to find the answer on WOL if I didn't know myself. I have him sorted for church music and a band so next on his list is a car and his fiance would love a Beaufort. Just checked that website - some of their cars are fab. Thanks again :thnk Any more suggestions from anyone are welcome and I'll send him the links Siobhan
anybody else with any suggestions for Cork wedding cars please? :thnk Siobhan
All Events Limos Posts: 131
Hi Siobhan, We cover Cork (and have a Beauford) and would be happy to quote for your client. Get him to take a look at the website and he can get an instant quotation on line if he just wants to check out the prices. regards, Karen www.alleventslimos.com
Thanks Karen - I'll send him on the link to your site Siobhan PS You should ask your account manager at WOL to give you the official WOL avatar so people know you're a paying supplier and not a spammer :o0
soccer chick Posts: 62
HI booked my beauford in cork with top class limo's www.topclasslimousine.com have the wine/silver one booked.... cant wait to be in it hope its sunny...
thanks soccer chick - I'll pass him on all the links and he can take a look at them then himself. fingers crossed for sunshine for you O-O