anyone see prosperity on rte last night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
its a four part drama from the makers of Adam & Paul last nights one was about a 17 year old girl living in a b and b in town with her baby, was very harrowing but addictive watching edited to let yah know you can watch last nights online now http://www.rte.ie/tv/prosperity/episodes.html
mrs aug 07 Posts: 817
Ya
dreamer Posts: 3941
I started to watch it but had to give up - found the dialogue terrible and felt it churned up all the usual cliches! I liked Kenny the security guard though!!!
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
[quote:g6zjxa9e] liked Kenny the security guard though[/quote:g6zjxa9e] he so gives the security guards in Jervis a bad name !! :o0
newkid30 Posts: 2233
It looked extremely cliched and depressing so I didn't bother.
willful Posts: 6822
It was so bleak...they really made some of the characters seem so stupid-that really turned me off it
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
saw the ad for it and though it would be depressing to watch
Angel* Posts: 625
I watched it. I have to say I was very disapponted. It could've been made so much better. I found it very depressing too but still had to watch til the end.
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I watched it like ya know what I mean like it was alri like sort of like! how many times did the say like in it?!! I found it very true to life though, there are so many girls like that girl stacey in dublin!
charli Posts: 5994
i watched it and thought it was good - it was harrowing, real life - sad to thing that that's some peoples lives. i think there are Stacey's in every big City - how upsetting, she was so down and as far that scut that she was goin with - didnt even look at his child in the buggy i thought it was very real to life