Menu

Anyone wear or plan to wear ''Pink' shoes?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
I'm still on the look out for bridal shoes, went shoe shopping last weekend, saw one pair which were just ok, a little plain for €80. Going shopping again this weekend and the shop sell ''Pink'' London shoes? Any wollies wear this on their day and recommend them - comfy?? Any wollies bought them already and plan to wear them?? :thnk
StarLilly Posts: 684
I was going to buy them because they seem to have a lower heel than most wedding shoes, but think i'm going to go for a pair of Irregular Choice shoes now because i'm more likely to wear them again than white shoes!! How did you get on?
rainbowgirl Posts: 100
I bought a pair of "Pink" wedding shoes, ivory slingback peeptoe sandals with a little diamonte on the front and they are gorgeous. The heel is perfect, about 3 inches, I didn't want to be tottering about on stilettos all day and I'm not used to high heels anyway. I got them in Moderne in Cork for €90, some probably think this was cheap but I didn't!! I've never paid that much for shoes before but made an exception for my wedding. I can always get them dyed afterwards as they are the type of shoe I'd go for if I was going to a wedding.